Recent and Upcoming Sessions
To join a session, click on the "Live Session" button. The "Add to Calendar" button changes to "Live Session" starting 15 mins. prior to each session's start time.
|08/18||6:00pm MST||Introduction and Guided Meditation (8 p.m. Eastern / 5 p.m. Pacific) – 08/18/2017||Introduction & Ongoing Meditation||30min||Shamik Ghosh||Add to Calendar|
|08/21||6:00pm MST||Introduction and Guided Meditation (8 p.m. Eastern / 5 p.m. Pacific) – 08/21/2017||Introduction & Ongoing Meditation||30min||Shankar Ramani||Add to Calendar|
|08/25||6:00pm MST||Introduction and Guided Meditation (8 p.m. Eastern / 5 p.m. Pacific) – 08/25/2017||Introduction & Ongoing Meditation||30min||David Dunphy||Add to Calendar|
|08/27||6:00pm MST||Introduction and Guided Meditation (8 p.m. Eastern / 5 p.m. Pacific) – 08/27/2017||Introduction & Ongoing Meditation||30min||Shamik Ghosh||Add to Calendar|
Download our Do-It-Yourself handouts for your Sahaja meditation practice at home
Sahaja Online Programs
An overview of the programs we offer on Sahaja Online.
Organizing In-Person Sahaja Events
These guides detail how we can help you organize group meditation events — both On-Site, in-person meditation classes and On-Site events with remote instructors.
Interested in organizing a free On-Site or Remote meditation program at your company? This guide offers information and resources to help you organize a Sahaja meditation class. You’ll also learn how your company can benefit from these programs, as well as the benefits each individual can expect to receive.
Interested in organizing a free On-Site or Remote meditation program at your organization or community? This guide offers information and resources to help you organize a Sahaja meditation class. You’ll also find details on the benefits you can expect to receive.
Frequently Asked Questions
About the practice, benefits and what to expect
About our Online Meditation
What do I need to start practicing Sahaja online?
What steps are required to set up my Sahaja Online account and attend various sessions?
- Once you’re ready to start attending our online meditation sessions, the first step is to registeryour profile with Sahaja Online by providing a few bits of information about yourself.
- Once you’ve registered, you can check our Meditation Calendar page for Introductory programs and Ongoing meditation sessions. You’re welcome to attend multiple Introductory sessions if you feel you need them, although most people don’t need more than one Introductory program.
- If you begin to benefit from our meditation sessions and at some point would like to attend our Intermediate sessions with an Instructor, please visit our Contact page and submit your request to do so. Or drop a note to one of our coaches if you’re already interacting them.You’ll be asked some questions that help our instructors determine if you’re ready, and will be able to benefit from our Intermediate level sessions. You can typically expect a response within 2-3 days.
- Once you’re confirmed for our Intermediate sessions, you’ll receive email notifications along with a link and time to join these sessions. These sessions are not displayed on our Meditation Calendar page and are by email invitation only.
You may continue our Intermediate-level sessions for many months or even years. Upgrading to our Advanced Sessions can be handled in a few different ways…
- We may periodically send you intimation regarding potential In-Person Sahaja Online Contact Sessions in your area, provided there are other meditators within driving distance who are interested.
- If you really want to attend an Advanced Session soon, you can contact your instructor and we’ll try to route you to the closest upcoming session nearby, provided you can arrange your own travel. There are many possibilities for attending these sessions, including large Sahaja events or seminars for advanced practitioners.
How long are your online meditation sessions? What is the typical schedule of sessions?
What preparation or set up is required for attending your sessions?
What are the technical requirements (connectivity, devices etc..) for attending your online meditation session?
Can I share the online session joining information with friends or family so they can join even without registering on Sahaja Online?
Do you keep track of attendees in each session?
I’m facing technical issues. Who can help me?
I’m unable to join a session due to a limit on the number of attendees. What can I do?