Sahaja meditation allows you to harness your inner energy’s healing power to boost your mental and physical resilience and improve the personal qualities that foster deeper bonds with loved ones. You’ll be better equipped to cope with whatever challenges come your way. We all make relationship mistakes from time to time, but meditation will help you stay focused on the present, rather than ruminating about past mistakes you may have made or worrying about what the future holds for your family.
Meditation will increase your awareness of how you’re interacting with family members and how your actions impact them. You’ll become more attuned to your loved ones rather than simply racing through the days on autopilot. Couples become better able to fulfill their partner’s emotional needs. And parents, whether they’re parenting adolescents,’ tweens or teenagers, become better able to fulfill their kids’ emotional needs and build a motivational framework that will last a lifetime.
Here are some practical experiences on nurturing family relationships from Sahaja practitioners, who are also instructors for our online meditation sessions.
According to Mar’yana,
- What really matters is that relationships that are genuine
- Meditation helps in being true to oneself and being self-aware
- Meditation helps develop our own view of what is important in life rather than what others say; this helps in building relationships
- In families, meditation allows each member be themselves and let others be who they are; this freedom at both ends results in healthier relationships in the family
According to Melanie,
- Not so long ago, we were more respectful of knowledge relating to parenting passed on to us by earlier generations; but we have progressively become more and more disconnected
- Rather than rely on books on parenting, using meditation, we can tap into the intuitive knowledge within us – the same that used to be followed by our earlier generations and this has proven to be more beneficial
- Meditation gives multiple dimensions to parenting relationships – establishes necessary authority and hierarchy but also helps go deeper to understand what it takes to make relationships work
In this video, Melanie explains how:
- Meditation helps stay in the present and helps juggle between various roles and activities
- Meditation gives complete involvement in the present moment, which helps enjoy every situation and activity
- It gives confidence and makes doing multiple things effortless
Sahaja is a holistic life and self-improvement form of meditation that has broader and deeper benefits that you can typically find. All it takes is for you to experience them is to follow a consistent schedule at home and our online group meditation sessions. Our instructors can help with this.